MONTESSORI TEACHERS TRAINING COURSE - 1 YEAR
Central institute of Vocational Training (CIVT) aims to initiate premium quality montessori teachers’ training centers, provide job-oriented courses and empower the public about the importance of pre-primary education across the villages of India. CIVT conducts Montessori teachers’ training , which is a registered society that promote the educational initiatives to associated with the state and central government, and social welfare department.
Benefits of our Montessori Courses
Our montessori education programs have the following benefits:
- Convenience of pursuing the course as distance education.
- Most cost-effective Montessori teachers’ training program, globally
- High-quality, full-color curriculum resources
- Flexibility for students to select from two batches – April-May and October- November batches
- The need for freedom within limits
- A carefully prepared environment, which guarantees exposure to materials and experiences
Through these needs, children develop intelligence, and physical and psychological capabilities to explore the opportunites before them. Montessori method of education is framed to benefit from children’s desire to learn and their unique ability to develop their own capabilities. Children need adults to expose them to the possibilities of their lives. However, they should be able to identify their response to all possibilities.
The main premises of Montessori education are:
- Children should be respected as different from adults, and as individuals who are different from each other.
- They possess unusual sensitivity and intellectual capability to understand and learn from their surroundings, unlike adults, both in quality and capacity.
- First six years of life plays a major role in molding a child’s life. This is the time when unconscious learning is gradually brought to the conscious level. Children have a deep love and need for fruitful activities. Unlike and adult, they perform not just to complete a task. They do it for the sake of an activity. It is these activities, which enable them to identify and achieve their goals of life. It plays a major role in their seld development, including mental, physical and psychological capabilities.
In line with Government norms, there are no direct Montessori teachers training courses. These courses, on the other hand, may be conducted by Government recognized and registered institutes. Completing Montessori teachers training courses enables students to work in India and abroad in institutes that require this training. Additionally, graduates may also be eligible to teach in English medium schools, specifically in the lower and upper primary sections. They may also start their own kindergarten schools, day care centers or play schools.
Our courses do not carry the burden of an age limit, and all that we require is a minimum education of Plus Two. The Montessori TTC is a one year course and you can choose either distance education or regular or part time courses. Irrespective of the type of course you choose, we provide all study material you may possibly need, as soon as registration is complete.
At the time of examinations, you may choose to take it up in English. You may also have your teaching practice and practical as well as theoretical examinations in your own districts. Practical examinations for this course are held in April and October of each year. You will receive your mark list and course certificate over mail after the final results are announced.
Registering for this course is simple. Simply fill in the attached form and send it to us through Registered Post, with 5 passport sized photographs and two attested copies of your SSLC and Plus Two certificates, respectively. Along with these documents, the course fees of Rs. 24,800 (Rupees Twenty Four Thousand, Eight Hundred Only) should be sent across in the form of a Demand Draft, payable at Delhi to the Central Institute of Vocational training. Do not send your applications across by courier as they may be rejected.